Chem-FEED C-1500N diaphragm metering pump features a quick adjusting, high accuracy mechanical stroke length control. The pump design allows for a minimum stoker length of 5%. Minimum recommended output is 5% of the full stroke. Each pump head is independently controlled. All ball bearing, permanently lubricated gear motor are designed for smooth, power and quiet operation.
Deluxe Models feature stroke length and electronic time Interval control. The pump’s on time is adjustable from 5-100% of the repeating 5 second time interval. (0.25 – 5.0 sec.) The high frequency of the repeating 5 second time interval, and the extremely accurate mechanical stroke adjustment, result in a higher frequency of small injections per minute. Minimum recommended output is .5% of maximum. Each pump head is independently controlled. 115V/60Hz, 230V/60Hz and 220V/50Hz models are available.
- PTFE coated ethylene-propylene diaphragm
- Durable metal epoxy coated construction
- PVDF suction (foot) valve with FKM and TFE/P o-rings
- Dual pump head design for simultaneous injection of two chemicals, or high volume of one.
- Stroke adjustment from 5-100% permits accurate small injections at a high rate per minute.
- Outputs to 48 LPH
- Output pressures to 125 PSI.
- Pump head material: PVDF (options: Teflon, Acrylic)
- Pump head inlet/outlet valves:
- Cartridge valve body:PVDF
- Tubing adapters: PVDF
- Check balls: ceramic
- Ball seat o-ring: TEF/P (optional EP)
- Suction tubing: clear PVC
- Discharge tubing: natural polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Water treatment and conditioning.
- Soap, wax and detergent injection.
- Wastewater treatment.
- Biocide feed.
- Rural water systems.
- Cooling tower & boiler treatment.
- Fertilizer and nutrient injection.
- Pool chlorination & PH control