– Measures pH and Ion with up to 0.001 Resolution.
– Cal-Due Alarm Prevents Out-dated Calibrations, while Set-Point Alarms warns when readings are outside set-point limits.
– Higher accuracy under varying temperature with Automatic/ Manual Temperature Compensation.
– Mega-memory space that stores/ recalls up to 500 Data Sets with temperature readings, with time and date-stamping formatted to meet GLP standards.
– Wireless and cable-free data transfer with infrared IrDA technology. Comes with PC-based Complimentary Data Acquisition Software for hassle-free data import and report-generation into any popular spreadsheet programs of your choice.
– Recall Electrode Slope, Electrode Offset Value and Previous Calibration Values for easy reference
– Large, Easy-to-Read Custom Display with simultaneous readings provides optimum viewing with user-friendly icons
– Hold Function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing and recording
– Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
– Volatile Memory holds settings and stored data even when you run out of batteries.
– Rugged and waterproof to IP67 standard with protective rubber boot and handy velcro strap for better grip.
– Power with batteries or optional AC adapter for use in the field or at bench-top with built-in stand.
– Energy-saving with Auto-power off feature.