The Multi-Function Sampling System is designed to obtain gasoline samples from storage tanks ashore or on marine vessels. It enables one to transfer from sampler into suitable sampling container without losing vapor pressure. It consists of a specially designed spring loaded bottom valve and an RVP trip funnel designed to fit the RVP Sampler bottom. This combination allows the transfer of gasoline without losing vapor pressure during the transfer process.
Description of Operation
The operator can choose the type of sampler needed by selecting one of the various tops included in the sampling kit. For example, for running sampling, you would choose the adjustable top. For a zone sample, choose the zone bottom.
The RVP trip funnel is designed to open the spring-loaded bottom of the RVP sampler and decant the liquid sample through an extension nozzle, which extends into the bottom of a sample container, and enables it to be filled from the bottom.
- Adjustable Neck opening to 3/4” (19mm)
- Running Sampler (Composite Sampling)
- Spot Sampler (top, middle, bottom)
- All level sampler (Representative Sampling)
- Uses the same technology as the EPA approved RVP nozzle extension method for sampling of gas stations.
- Maintains vapor pressure integrity during transfer of sample
- Can be used in open or closed tanks with MMC or TS Hermetic VCV’s
- Fits inside the Multi-Function Sampling System for Closed and Restricted Sampling System
- Volume Capacity equals 75 to 80 percent of 1 quart size container
- Suitable for RFG Sampling
- Modular and non-sparking brass construction
- Large gauging bag included free of charge!