- 1. Aluminium-alloy frame is beneficial for light weight. Aluminium-alloy is used as raw material of motor housing (Used in parts for airplane, shinkansen, etc) which makes the motor to effectively ventilate heat and provides light weight.
- 2. The insulated lead-wire has high performance and efficiency. In our high technology, we developed high quality insulated wire and varnish that can support various hostile environments, even under high temperature.
- 3. Silent and highest cooling efficiency. The ventilation process is developed from CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) and has high quality motor is accomplished through the effective use aluminium alloy.
- 4. Using high quality bearings also adopted high graded grease. On of major importance for motor is quality of bearings. The Hitachi motors are used the high quality one with high graded grease.
- 5. Liquid gasket seal (For IP55 construct). Using high quality liquid seal for IP55 series in order to establish durability and long life for motors.
- 6. End brackets (Front and back) that have a robust construction for strength. The end brackets are mode by cast iron in order to establish eobustness for motor construction.
- 7. Special slot and compact coil effect to lower sound and high performance. From a start for running, the motor can smoothly start with high torque and reduces a damage for machine because of low vibration. the motor does not harm construction in the motor and the machine.
- 8. Special slot and compact coil effect to lower sound and high performance. From a start for running, the motor can smoothly start with torque and reduces a damage for machine because of low vibration. The motor does not harm construction in the motor and the machine.